Wavve Stream Inc. is looking for a Financial Manager who is self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment. Wavve is in the U.S. water filtration market and aim to improve water quality by offering innovative and efficient patent-pending nanotechnologies. The company is growing rapidly, and is in need of an individual with analytical skills to manage weekly business operations. Wavve is looking for an individual with strong financial expertise and entrepreneurial qualities. Successful applicants are expected to work closely with the founding directors, assisting the company in commercializing innovative technologies.
The Financial Manager will have equity-based compensation. This is an unpaid position. Since the company is still at an early stage the founders of the company is not receiving any salary. Once dilutive funding has been attained all employees will start earning a salary.
Desired Skills and Expectations
• Manage and oversee all financial aspects of operation
• Valuation analysis
• Financial planning
• Assist in implementing B2B go-to market strategies
• Assist in governmental grant funding applications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Finance, Accounting or MBA preferred)
• Excellent verbal, communication, and time-management skills
• Excellent analytical and spread sheet skills
• Superior financial and investment analysis skills
• Applicants must have a permanent U.S. work-authorization Visa / U.S. Citizen
Bilingual applicants are preferred.
How To Apply? Send resume and three references to: email@example.com
Clean water is becoming more critical to the health, safety, and well being of the world’s population and Wavve Stream, Inc. is dedicated to contributing to the solution to this major problem by setting a new and higher standard in the water filtration industry.Wavve is in the U.S. water filtration market and aim to improve water quality by offering innovative and efficient patent-pending nanotechnologies.Wavve Stream is headquartered at 5000 Gulf Freeway, Houston TX, at the University of Houston’s Innovation Center – Energy Research Park.