Streamroot is seeking a creative, high‐energy and motivated business developer who will report directly to our CEO and COO.
From Business development to HR to Finance you will be given immediate responsibility in our company and help us run a growing business. You will be in a fun and dynamic work environment where we foster openness and initiative, with frequent team events and trips throughout the year.
At first, you will work hand-in-hand with our sales and developers teams in Paris learning all there is to know about online video streaming. Then you may be to New York City.
• Proactive, outbound selling of Streamroot’s peer-to-peer solution to online broadcasters
• Provide competitive and market intelligence within the video industry
• Build and manage sales funnels, in order to acquire leads and close deals
• Ensuring customer loyalty and satisfaction through excellent customer relationship
• Create business presentations and sales reports
• Organize capital events to ensure Streamroot representation in the market and evangelization (organize Meet Up, hackathons, etc)
• Represent Streamroot in market events such as networking and trade shows (NAB Las Vegas, IBC Amsterdam)
• Collaborate with colleagues in order to drive improvements to products and processes, closely monitor company KPIs
• Participate in the branding and markteting of Streamroot: build commercial documentation, give insights on Streamroot’s market positioning
• Help manage and create the ideal Streamroot abroad team by recruiting the best colleagues
• Top ranked Business/Engineering school degree (dual degree is a plus).
• You are autonomous, dynamic, and passionate about startups and technology.
• Fast learner who likes a challenge and can put a vision into action
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• First BtoB experience in the media industry is a plus.