Pocket Media is looking for a Director to lead and extend the CPI team in New York that’s revolutionizing the way apps are discovered, monetized, and published. In this position you will manage, build up and expand existing and new partnerships with publishers and advertisers. You will be in charge of the grow and expansion of the New York office. You will work closely together with the CEO on business development, new advertising models, spotting opportunities and trends and deciding on strategy!
The ideal candidate is an intrapreneur, a cowboy who has a track record in sales and mobile advertising, with a high level of enthusiasm and self-initiative. You will implement best practices and processes for app installs to accelerate our sales and revenue growth.
You will work closely with the management in Amsterdam on all aspects of planning, strategy and development.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Have a relevant university degree
• Commercially strong in identifying growth opportunities
• Have a strong network of publishers and advertisers in the mobile and gaming industry in the US
• Team player, who likes to break down walls and is up for some pressure
• Strong time management and analytical skills
• Coming from or living in US for at least 4 years
• Flexible in working hours due to the international environment and conventions
• 5+ years’ experience in mobile and sales
What do we offer
Work in a very young team in a start-up company that has put its footnote in the international market already. This gives you the opportunity to grow fast with the company and build your own team. We offer 14+ vacation days, international travel opportunities, 401K, bike plan and the chance to work with people from all over the world.