The ideal candidate should have expertise in developing products for top consumer web sites and should thrive in an agile, data-driven environment. This role requires a strong understanding of consumer behavior, analytical skills, and the ability to work closely with KAYAK’s engineering, design, and business teams. The successful candidate will be an innovator who has a vision and iteratively rolls out features with detailed data analysis.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive product definition for one or more products on desktop and mobile, balancing business and user needs
- Lead cross-functional teams serving as product and project manager, define feature specifications, manage the development, monitor deployment and quality, optimize features post launch
- Design and analyze experiments
- Measure product performance using business and user metrics, establish relevant reports
- Interface with customer support to ensure that customer feedback is prioritized in a timely way
- Monitor the competitive landscape and identify research needs
- Communicate product priorities, status and issues to key constituents across the KAYAK organization
What We Seek:
- Demonstrated consumer mind-set with preference for a B2C background in technology, marketing, or eCommerce.
- Specific experience in successfully developing and managing new products including a proven ability to champion products and drive to key decisions
- Experience with conversion funnels, customer lifetime value and customer segmentation a big plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills at all levels of an organization
- Highly detail-oriented and analytic skills absolutely required
- Ability to collaborate with teams across different cultures and timezones
- Good business judgment, BS/BA required, technical background strongly preferred, MBA or equivalent experience a strong plus
What KAYAK can offer you
- Major impact on KAYAK’s products
- 4 weeks paid vacation + day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- 3 year anniversary travel bonus
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Great deals on Hotels
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages
- Regular team events/excursions
Now hiring awesome software engineers, and product managers. Check www.kayak.com/careersKAYAK is the best place to plan, book, and manage your travels. We compare hundreds of travel sites at once. If you want to spend hours searching every airline, hotel and other travel site yourself, that’s one option. If you’d prefer an easier way to find a good deal, we can help.Once you find what you want, we give you choices where to book (most travel sites do not), including airline, hotel, car rental and online travel agency sites, and oftentimes even through KAYAK directly.We also offer travel management tools including an itinerary management tool, flight status updates, and price alerts.Our free mobile app is available on iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone, and is the #1 Mobile Travel App. We have local KAYAK sites in thirty countries.To find out more, visit KAYAK.com