This position is for a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing. Our client is looking for a talented, high performing Product Manager to join their e-commerce team for the delivery of large-scale, complex system applications, and/or multiple small to mid-sized applications. This role will entail significant interaction with business partners and vendors working on some of the most strategic initiatives in the company.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Around 8 years of experience in business process engineering, software development life cycle(SDLC) including design, development, testing and implementation of software applications covering various domains such as e-commerce, retail etc.
- Experience in e-commerce at a large retailer is a must
- Retail Order Management preferred
- Sterling preferred
- Excellent knowledge of product management best practices, functional design and application delivery methodology
- Customer focused with high quality standards, must possess strong presentation skills
- Possesses solid knowledge of project management methodology
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, business communication and writing skills.
- Proficient in using agile scrum methodologies
- Business Acumen – Understand the complexity of business on a granular scale. Embrace cultural and individual differences with empathy. Work with the nuances of specific local cultures to make informed decisions.
- Strategic and Analytical Capability — Ability to think out of the box, strategically, and objectively.
- Effectively translates data into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans.
- Leading Teams — Attracts, develops and motives the talent needed for current and future business requirements. Articulates an inspiring vision for the future, establishes high performance expectations and sets example through own behavior. Ensures alignment of individual goals with overall business objectives. Coaches team members to success and holds individuals accountable for achieving results.
- Drive for Results — Credibility earned through delivering results. Balances urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, taking initiative to resolve problems and work quality
Pls mail your resume at the earliest at Meenal@saverasolutions.com.
About Client - A leading Retail House
A very exciting opportunity with one of our highly esteemed client - Retail Giant for San Francisco, CA locationSavera - a global practice engaged in HR consulting. We continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to the precise business needs, both locally and worldwide. We are a IT solution provider company that accelerates business growth for its clients. We believe in delivering staffing solutions and engineering software products that have a true purpose. And we know that you need a partner that doesn’t just plan, but one who can get it done. At Savera, we think big and solve small.